Epi Mabika is a Transformational Speaker, Empowerment Agent and Success Catalyst for Organisations & Entrepreneurs.
She is a dynamic and inspirational orator with a passion to ignite success within the hearts of her listeners. Speaking with contagious enthusiasm, Epi ensures that her audiences are left with clear strategies to empower them for transformation.
- A Conference Speaker
- A Competent Leader for Toastmasters
- A Former Vice President of Toastmasters International Grosvenor Square Speakers.
- A Speaker for the upcoming TEDx Square Mile Event.
- A Workshop Facilitator for Public speaking
Epi creates customized presentations based on the goals and outcomes for a particular engagement.
She is available to speak for:
- Church Organizations
- Women’s Groups
- Youth Groups.
Her Soft Skills Topics Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Personal Effectiveness
- Effective Communication skills
- Confidence and Assertiveness skills
- Inspired public speaking & presentations
- Book publishing in the new economy
- Business Strategies for Creative Entrepreneurs
Her Signature Topics Include:
- Speak Up! There’s a message in your voice – finding your voice; living an authentic life; overcoming limitations from your past ; Effective communication; Inspired public speaking, confidence and assertiveness
- Success GRAVITY– Business strategies for Creative Entrepreneurs – includes book and article publishing; Goals; Relationships; Attitude; Vision; Integrity; Time management; Your contribution
- Unleash the Lioness within – Roar with confidence (Acronym for ROAR) includes Emotional intelligence; effective communication; give yourself permission, confidence and assertiveness, Personal effectiveness, public speaking
- Life By Design – (finding balance & purpose) work life; pursuing your dreams; creating your freedom-based lifestyle; living in the moment ; Business strategies
- PAWAR conference 20 June 2015. Crown Plaza Hotel- Birmingham UK 11am-5pm
- AFM YOUTH Empowerment Conference 4h July 2015. Worthing UK 11am